In the past couple years, we’ve taken on some great new challenges, including running extended programming through the Moberly Arts Centre, and the Urban Native Youth Association, as well as a radio show through Co-op Radio, and working to offer more kinds of diverse workshops and programming for youth and adults around Vancouver.
All of our fundraising events and donations go directly into programming for our summer camp and ongoing programming. Become a monthly donor, donate one time, donate gear or hold an event, there are many ways (not just donating money) to support GRCV and keep it thriving for years to come!
As a 100% volunteer driven non-profit, GRCV is looking to sustain itself to ensure long term success.
We need your support! Funding and donations ensure that GRCV can subsidize campers to attend camp sessions and workshops, and to uphold our mission that we keep our programming financially accessible and low cost to our community.
Your immediate donations also allow us to:
- Send youth to camp
- Provide healthy lunches & snacks during camp
- Ensure the upkeep and quality if musical instruments/gear
- Maintain ongoing programming & workshops
- Rent accessible venues for events & showcases
- Pay for year-round operational fees
We wish to double our income to cover expenses throughout the year and camp as well as to:
- Rent an office space or space to host after school programs
- Pay part or full-time staff
- Educational courses & conferences for organizers